torsdag den 30. juli 2009

Camp

At the moment I live at the university. I sleep, eat and work at the university. There is a reason for that, and it's not my thesis. (Thank God!)
I'm teaching at the UNF Chemistry Camp for high school students. 40 students voluntarily spend one week of their summer holiday doing chemistry at the university. They are incredibly committed and ask tons of questions, which is quite cool but also quite exhausting.
At the moment I'm working on developing and printing 20 NMR-spectra, all of the same compound.
The biggest downside is that I have now spent five nights in a gym hall with 40 high school students thus reducing my sleeping time to a minimum. The only reason I'm still awake is loads of coffe and chocolate bisquits. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar