onsdag den 12. maj 2010

Exhaustion

After one and a half week of work I still only barely manage to do my 8 hours in the lab. One of the reasons is that I run from one end of the lab to the other looking for substances and labequipment. Since there is a total lack of methodology in the location of the chemicals, I have to check on the computer every time I need something. Moreover I have to borrow a computer from one of my colleagues, since all the group-computers were taken. Also all the desks were taken, so my workspace is a narrow "room" with an old chair and my own old laptop. Not very cosy!

All of this makes work sort of unpleasent and tough and at two o'clock I could lie down and sleep on the spot. I hope in time, when the lab becomes more familiar to me I can actually start working effectively.

Wish me luck!

1 kommentar:

  1. Det kommmer!

    Jeg var også fuldkommen udmattet i starten her i København, skulle lære alt at kende og huske hvor de forskellige ting skulle findes henne (noget i kælderen og noget på anden sal).

    Keep up the good spirit!

    SvarSlet