mandag den 28. juni 2010

Fever

Everybody has cought a fever, the last unaffected specimens have fallen ill this Sunday. All because of 22 men on a field chasing a single ball.
Hysteria has broken out, resulting in oddly coloured cheeks, unusual oral behaviour and an inexplicable attraction to cafes and bars.
Sadly, even though I've been spared so far, unwillingness to go along with these sudden symptoms will result in immediate exclusion of the team.


So, for my and my colleagues garden party next Saturday we will have to put up a widescreen showing the soccermatch between Germany and Argentina.
Today, while I was paying for my groceries, I was asked by the cashier if I wanted fan-make-up. I answered no thanks and was asked: "really?"
Honestly, can it get any worse?

1 kommentar:

  1. SelectiveIdealist1. februar 2011 kl. 05.37

    Can it get any worse? Sure! How about living in a country you can no longer be proud of?

    SvarSlet