torsdag den 22. juli 2010

Better

Moving is fun, I love decorating a new place, seing the possiblities. I was looking forward to finishing my thesis and beginning my PhD in Germany in a group I already knew.
But things never turn out the way you expect. The first two months were incredibly hard. Even though knowing some people, good friends are scarce. Everybody is new, everything is new, new rutines have to built, nothing is easy and everything requires an disproportionate amount of energy.
But now, things are suddenly getting better. During a couple of days I've beginning to feel better, just better. I don't feel lonely, I'm getting used to how things run at work and rutines have been established.
Still I recommend everyone, who want's to move to another country, to think twice. And download Skype. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Don't forget i'll always be here 4 you. Don't be shy to ask 4 help or company!

    SvarSlet