fredag den 24. juni 2011

Shoppingfever

A couple of weeks ago I was on the fleamarket in the town center. Normally I don't buy anything there, not because I can't find anything, oh no, I could die happily amongst the old chairs, the art deco necklaces and the jugendstil silverware. The problem is that the traders know exactly what they've got and what they want for it. 
Unfortunately this last time I couldn't help it, the shoppingfever took over and I bought the things below. 


The first thing I bought were these wonderful egg cups from the 60s. I absolutely love them all though I never eat eggs. ;-)


Next I bought this little box for all my earrings. Probably not very old, but fulfils it's purpose perfectly among others safekeeping my new ivory earrings.


I was very happy to find these, I've been looking for earrings to match my ivory necklace for ages. Don't worry, they're antique, no elephants have been harmed, at least not this century. ;-)


This snakeleather handbag was definitely a find, I thought about it for a couple of hours and finally decided to buy it, and so far haven't regretted it. I especially love the lock.


I hope I can keep the money in my wallet next time I go to a fleamarket. Otherwise it's going to be a tough month. ;-)

1 kommentar:

  1. like the bag!

    xx

    http://strangenessandcharms.blogspot.de/

    SvarSlet