torsdag den 26. marts 2009

Thesis

I hate when I open facebook I'm directly asked what's on my mind. First of all it's very invasive, secondly I have only one thing on my mind; my master thesis and the lack of progress concerning it.
Being a chemist I should have forseen this, it should not have suprised me, that my second synthesis poses seemingly insuperable problems. Yet, I am suprised, annoyed and of course tired. Also it is not helping that the synthesis was performed without greater diffulties by a bachelor student.
While I am waiting for the results from my latest attempt I try to convince myself that this has nothing to do with me or my talent as a chemist. Rather the reagents must be too old or contaminated. So far no luck!

1 kommentar:

  1. Your conclusion from examining your missfortune seems valid to me. It is often rather frustrating than interessting to work with contaminated reagents.
    But keep in mind that if jupiter conceals a star in the sign of orion and the moon looses some altitude in his orbit some molekules are too lazy to do what you tell them to. ;)

    SvarSlet