mandag den 30. marts 2009

Weekend

Weekends in general are a beautifull thing, especially if you can end the working week with success. I actually managed to synthesize my beloved compound (3'5'-(1,1,3,3-TIPDS-1,3-diyl)-2'-O-propargyluridine) and now I can continue with my other syntheses. That is if I didn't feel that horrible!
This weekend I spent in Roskilde visiting my cousin and a friend of mine learning that alcohol is NOT healthy and that I can NOT drink the same amount of it as a regular sized male. Unfortunately this lesson is still being tought to me and therefore I have planned a healthy nap into my day. :-)

1 kommentar:

  1. I think you are absolutely right that a specific amount of Alkohol or other solvent can cause or lead into bad health. Therefore you should specify the exact amount of substance check for toxicity before you assimilate it into your bloodstream.
    Ps: I look foreward reading more about your efforts and progress.

    SvarSlet